Thursday, June 20, 2013

sweet dreams portia


I found Portia during her nap curled up with her dad's exercise wear. He had hand washed it and then left it hanging over her crib to dry. She must have grabbed it before going to sleep. I don't think she has ever napped more peacefully. She didn't even cry when she was put into the crib!

Portia's teething gums have been hurting a lot so I am always throwing her toys in the freezer so she can bite on them if her gums hurt. They work pretty well and sometimes I let her chew on my thumb which makes her feel better, but is very uncomfortable for me! The best things for her poor aching gums seem to be the strap on my leather purse and Baby Mum Mums that I ordered from Fresh Direct. Zelda loved them too (I even found an old one in my shirt pocket from when Zelda was teething the other day) they work wonders.